The thirtieth edition of MINIARTEXTIL will take place in Como untill 18, July 2021.
The exhibition venues are Pinacoteca Civica and Padiglione ex Grossisti Mercato Coperto.
Exhibitions open from Tuesday to Sunday from 10 am to 6 pm
Padiglione ex Grossisti del Mercato Coperto will be open from Monday to Friday from 3 pm to 6 pm. On Saturday and Sunday from 10 am to 6 pm.
info at email@example.com
Pinacoteca Civica - Como - Via Diaz 94
Padiglione ex Grossisti Mercato Coperto - Como - Via Mentana 7
The new edition of the exhibition celebrates its first thirty years with a retrospective at Pinacoteca Civica where great artists already exhibited in Como in the past years are present with their works of contemporary fiber art.
At Pinacoteca Civica there are works by Abakanowicz, Lurcat, Grau Garriga, Shawcroft, Bronzini, El Anatsui, Teal, Glajcar, Locatelli, Gomez Campuzano, De Amaral, Buster, Casaril, Totaro, Angri, Rae Kim, Avalle, Andrianomearisoa, Sponga in addition to the 54 minitextiles selcted by an International Jury.
The Padiglione ex Grossisti of Mercato Coperto hiuses a site specific installation by Stefano Ogliari Badessi. A large, golden balloon with large sculptures inside made of bamboo and silk.
To visit the exhibitions
- It is mandatory to wear a mask
- At the entrance will be measured body temperature and the access will not be allowed with temperatures higer than 37,5° and will be ask to sanitize your hands.
- The entrances are limited in quantity and frequency and separated by entry and exit to avoid gatherings.
- Group access is allowed up to a maximum of ten people.
- It is necessary to always keep a distance of one meter from other visitors and museum operators.
- Children under ten must be held by hand by an accompanying adult.
- It is no allowed to consume food and drinks in the exhibition spaces.